Is it just me?

I honestly can't tell if it's just me and the huge bowl of pasta I had for dinner, or if it really looks like this, but when I looked in the mirror just now, my stomach looked huge.

Really.

Also, my maternity pants are finally starting to fit. This is such a good thing, as I will no longer have to be pulling the pants up from my thighs. It was starting to get annoying.


In other news, this little child is going to have so many Disney things by the time it's born, it's probably going to be traumatized and have to go into psychotherapy when they're older. "It was my mother Doctor. Not only did she surround me with singing teacups and forest animals, she made me wear CLOTHES with their pictures and... *sob* oh the horror!"

Seriously though, is this not the cutest thing?

And this?

I haven't bought anything YET. Mainly because we didn't know the gender until a week ago, but also because Mommy and Daddy just bought their last pre-children Christmas presents.

(I'll be doing a reveal of the gender soon, I promise. I plan on putting it on our Christmas cards, and I don't want it to be anti-climatic.)

While we're on the topic of clothes, and big clothes and Disney, I'd like to know: why doesn't the Disney store have a maternity section?! I think if they did, I'd have bought every article of clothing they carry. I'm not kidding. When you get pregnant, you have to buy new clothes, there's no way around it! Have to. (Unless you want to look like the scary pregnant teenager I saw in Walmart last week, but we're not going there right now.)

I think Maternity clothes would be a huge thing for Disney, mainly because of the whole having to buy clothes thing (at least for your first pregnancy) and also because I know that it'd be so popular among many of the young moms out there. Who wouldn't love a shirt with Simba taking a nap on the belly part with the caption "Just lion around." Or of the baby  princesses they released last year with "Waiting for my little princesses!" So cute!

Uh-oh, my husband is home. He's been soo good about my recent obsession with clothing, and not-so-recent obsession with Disney, but I'm not sure how he'll take them together. ;)

Comments

  1. Don't worry, Sarah. When I own Disney, I'll make sure they add that on to their clothing section :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts