Meggy's New Year Survey 2016



  Beginning of the year                                                      End of the year




Nicknames?
"See."

I really don't know what she means here. 

How old are you?
"Sree!"

What is your favourite color?
"Uhh, blue."

What is your favourite animal?
"A cat, and dogs."


What is your favourite book?
"Belle books."

What is your favourite TV show?
"Phineas and Ferb."

What is your favourite movie?
"Jack!"

She means Nightmare before Christmas. I really hate that movie, but she really, really loves it.



What is your favourite song?
"Elena of Avalor"

Please, take a listen. And then you too can have this song running around in your head All. Day. Long.

What is your favourite drink?
"Apple juice, and daddy juice (cranberry juice) and milk."

What is your favourite snack?
"Crackers and cheese." 

What is your favourite dessert?
"Ice cream."

What is your favourite outfit?
"Minnie shirt!"

What is your favourite game?
"Perry platypus."

She got Thomas this game for his birthday, and has been loving it ever since. It has way more characters than just Perry - Winnie the Pooh, Alice in wonderland and Pirates of the Carribian, just to name a few - but she insists on calling the Perry Platypus game. 

What is your favourite toy?
"Winnie the Pooh, cuz I just like that size."

What is your favourite thing to do?
"Play. Play with tsum-tsum. And Stitch! 

Who is your best friend?
"My girl who has a bow in her hair, at church, and I love her so much. And Iliana and Nigel, when they comes to my home and play for a little bit."

What is your favourite thing to do outside?
"Balls. And run. And do exercises. And make snowmen out of balls!"

What is your favourite Holiday?
"I like Fall and actually Christmas. And Halloween. Dats it! I don't need nothin' else!"



What do you like to take with you to bed at night?
"Winnie the Pooh! I already said that! So I don't need to talk about any more questions with him!"

Where is your favourite place to go?
"I already said that too! I already said I go to church!"

What is your favourite restaurant? 
"Chicl-A!"

"Where do you like to go on vacation?
"Tsum-tsums."

I don't think she knows what a vacation is, haha.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"I don't know. I got a 'dea - maybe a tsum-tsum! No, that's not a good idea, because I'm not a tsum tsum. Maybe... a ghost! But I don't like hanging stuff up. Maybe Rudolph the red nose reindeer?"

What did you do on your birthday?
"Bow and hat. I do nothing. Play with my toys and eat cake. And cupcakes too!"




Meggy's New Year Survey 2015

Meggy's New Year Survey 2014


Comments

Popular Posts