Some favourite pictures of Meggy

I was going through my photo album on my iPad, and realized I have quite a few cute pictures of my favourite little person. I'm trying (trying) to cut back on my Facebook pictures, because I think people might feel a bit bombarded by all the pictures I put of Margaret on there. It's mainly for my family that I put them up, but since its Facebook, everyone gets to see it! We won't go into that right now (some friends of mine have issues with putting their kids out there so much, but I don't have a big problem with it. Obviously.) but because I've been trying to cut back, I've missed putting up some absolutely adorable pictures! So here you go:


Margaret took a bath today. And while I DO object to naked baby pix, I think she look so adorable in her little towel. I call her my elf baby when she looks like this!



Lady is Margaret's new bestest friend. Mom brought her back from her latest trip to Disney, and Meggy absolutely loves her. She can't grab her yet, but when I place Lady in her arms, she snuggles and squeezes and chews her all up. It's absolutely adorbs. 

 

I love Margaret's chub. As one (rather elderly) lady said to me a few days ago "this is the only time in her life when people telling her that she's fat is a good thing." I was taken aback when she said that, but it's so true! I get SO many people telling me that Margaret has the cutest chubby cheeks, or little fat thighs, or tummy. But what if she looks like this in 5 years? Admittedly, there are too many obese children in the world, but I wouldn't want my 5 year old to be ashamed of her body weight, no matter what she looks like. But I'll get off my soapbox, that's another blog post. In the meantime, there's that adorable chubbyness again!


I love that picture. We were getting her ready for bed, and she had discovered her tongue the day before. Now she has the most fun sticking it out, or making funny shapes and noises with it. She also adores blowing bubbles, and making raspberry sounds with her lips, as you can see in this next picture:


Her "talking" lately consists of "aaaa-ah-ah-ah" sounds she makes in the back of her throat, and "bbbbbbbbbb" with her lips. She can go on and on with those sounds, and especially likes to talk to her Lady-doggie. 

This picture is really blurry, but it shows the love Margaret has for facial hair. 


She really doesn't like it. 


While watching Lilo and Stitch the other day. She likes talking back to animated movies. 


After Thomas' and my date on his birthday. Apparently her babysitter wore her out, because this is what happened about 15 minutes after we came home. 



There you have it. I love watching my baby girl, and documenting her life. I'm so glad that we have all this technology in our lives, so that I'll be able to look at these pictures of my baby when she's not a baby anymore. Even now, I love comparing her to her newborn pictures. I love seeing what is so 'Margaret' about her, even from day one. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts