Hello Fall


Aunty Rachel is here! You know what that means - even MORE fun and giggles! Meggy loves having her Aunty come and visit, because she gets held and spoiled even when I'm terribly busy. 


We picked up Rachel on Friday (Thomas was off in WV white water rafting), and had a fun girls night with pizza, and Disney movies. After some nice sleeping in, Rachel helped me put up some of our art and frames downstairs, and we (almost) finished Meggy's room upstairs!! Downstairs is still a work in progress - there are some frames that still have strangers in them, because I just wanted to get them UP. Hopefully by Christmas they should have real pictures in them. However, I got pictures of Meggy's room, because it looks awesome!!


Ok, looking at this picture, the map leans to the right, as most of the things I hang up tend to do. It's a lot less noticeable in person, however. 


Here is the closet area. A close up of Oliver Bear, and his picture: 


I love Pinterest. I got the printable off of a free printable site using Pinterest, and I absolutely adore it. 


Isn't this just the cutest thing?!? I worked really hard on putting this up, and Rachel was awesome at telling me when things needed to be more even. The squares in the corner, behind the chair? All her awesome idea. I never would have thought of it! 

I am soooo happy with the way Meggy's room turned out! We still don't spend a whole lot of time up there, but I think as she starts getting more mobile (and Thomas and I realize that our house is sooo not baby-proofed!) we will spend a LOT more time up there. 


Also with Rachel here, we get pictures of Margaret and myself. That doesn't happen a whole lot. 



I love this one. She's my little sumo wrestler!! 


Here's a picture I got of us a few days ago. The weather has been absolutely lovely, and we spend the morning out on our back porch. Meggy is only up for an hour and a half between naps in the morning, so it's too short a time to go to the park, but just right for me to eat breakfast and Meggy to watch the cars go by!



We have lots of stuff to do with Rachel today - we're visiting Thomas for lunch, and then later, we're having a dinner picnic at the park! Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts