5 months!

5 months! My little baby girl is 5 months!!



Summer is over, cool weather is here, and my sweet little baby girl is a barrel of smiles and giggles. Well, when she's not cranky over teething that is. 

(I attempted a photo shoot this morning. It did not go well.)

Margaret's personality is just blooming. I know I say that every month, but it just amazes me how fast she catches onto things now, and now she can read othe people's moods, and respond. She knows when I'm mad, and it makes her really cranky. She knows when Thomas is tired, and tries to get his attention more when she knows he's ignoring he because he's sleepy. She is SO happy when we get her up from a nap, and is so smily and wiggly after a good sleep. 



Her favourite new thing is sticking out her tongue. Thomas calls her the tongue monster - she'll stick it out, and wiggle it all over the place. She can roll her tongue, which already makes her more talented than me. Meggy is delighted when we stick our tongues out back at her, and gives us the silliest smiles.



Margaret has become quite the chatterbox! She babbles all the time, in the car, during her bath, during her diaper changes. Her other favourite thing is jumping. Up and down, down and up, babbling along with the jumps and wearing out her parents arms! We have a doorway jumper (which is our saving grace, thanks to Aunt Pat!!) and an exersaucer, but she prefers that we jump her on the couch. Or bed. Or really anywhere soft, where she can bounce her little legs, while still being held. 


Naps with Margaret are getting better and better! I try to get her to take 3 naps a day, but she usually wins out with only 2. Nevertheless, they are nice long naps, and allow me to do productive things. Like catch up on Downton Abbey, and take my own naps. A well-rested mama is a happy mama.


There's our happy girl! I adore all her smiles and love, and have so much fun watching her play throughout the day. 








Comments

Popular Posts