I Miss You


I miss my family. I knew from previous moves that I'd be upset about it - finding new things, new people, getting used to my surroundings (and neighbors who play hip-hop music at all times of the day), but there was one thing I'd forgotten. All my previous moves, had been with my family. At the end of the day, I could flop on Mom's bed and watch The Middle with her. I could go and annoy Rebecca with my big sisterly advice, and then go and try to bargan back my stuffed animals from Rachel. If I was really desperate, I could suggest to Dad that we watch a movie together. Mainly because he makes the best popcorn in the house. (see above) But now, I watch The Middle all on my own, on my computer, while I eat lunch by myself. I text Rebecca big sisterly advice, but I can't give her a hug. I really miss Rachel, and I miss when Dad and I got along. We really have a lot in common.

I love my husband, and I love being married. It's awesome to have a partner in everything now. I don't have to be alone when I do things. I have someone who will do crafts with me, draw me a bath when I'm sore; someone who will cook me dinner, and make sure I eat throughout the day, and will do anything he can to make me laugh. He'll hold me when I cry from being frustrated or lonely, and he'll do his absolute best to reverse the situation. I LOVE my husband, and I feel so blessed, grateful, and happy to be married to him!

But sometimes, like, when I'm eating lunch by myself, and watching The Middle (or Modern Family. I can't even imagine the mess I'll be when I have to watch Bones by myself) I really, really  miss my family.

Comments

Popular Posts