Married Life

I'm married.

The UPS guy came to the door the other day and asked if I was Sarah V. It took me a second to reply and remember yes, I was indeed Sarah V. It was weird, in an thrilling sort of way.

Thomas and I have been married for two weeks and 10 days. It's been so much fun, and so different these past few weeks. Thomas has been amazing, cooking, cleaning, listening to me when I complain about being homesick or missing my cat (who is still living with my parents and sisters). I couldn't have asked for a better partner in all of this. We both have our faults, and are both terribly stubborn and have hot tempers, but after being engaged for a year, we've learned how to deal with each other. I'm hoping that we're able to learn better how to live together, and deal with each other through the thick and thin. I never realized, when we were engaged, how different it would be when we were living together 24/7.

I'm going stir-crazy, not having a job at the moment. Admittedly, I haven't been trying all that hard, but I've applied at The Disney Store, and I really want to get a job there. I'm going to head back tomorrow (when I have the car!) and ask about my application. It's also difficult not having a car of my own, but it's probably batter in the long run, since I would be spending all that money on gas. Thomas car-pools on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is nice, because I can run my errands on those days.

Hopefully this blog will help me re-gain some of the sanity I have lost, being here all by myself all the time, and give me some motivation to get up and DO things. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts