My Girl


This was us at her wedding, September 10th.


And here we are at my wedding, September 3rd. 

I miss her a lot. We've been able to talk a lot these past few days, and it always reminds me how much I miss her. It's kinda funny, because we live closer now than we have for most of our friendship, which is awesome. In face, we might even go and visit next weekend!

It's a little difficult to realize that we'll never be quite the same though. We're both married women now. (this is where our moms do the "WOW" face.) Thankfully our husbands actually like each other, otherwise we'd be in a lot of trouble. 


We've already had some many adventures together. In this photo we were at Walt Disney World, where we went together on our graduation-from-high school trip. We had an absolute blast, being little princess. Seriously - this was one of the few days when we didn't wear our tiaras. (Which should be noted, we both wore on our respective wedding days)


We both experimented with our hair at the same time... we started with Kool Aid together, and then moved on to more sophisticated stuff apart. 


It's funny how, after 14 years, you've come to know the other person so well. It's so bad that her husband couldn't tell us apart on the phone. We can tell, when the other one answers the phone, just by the first "Hello!" what sort of a mood the other is in.

I love my best friend. I miss her a lot right now, but I'm SO grateful to have her in my life, even if its just to call and complain, or exclaim once a week.

Comments

  1. I just realized that there are so many other pictures I could have used. Oh well - another blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts