Meggy's 2017 in review

Nicknames?
"I don't know. I think I have one in my name... um I don't know what it is."

How old are you?
"Um, Four. Maybe? I forget."

What is your favourite color?
"Pink and Purple!"


What is your favourite animal?
"It is actually... uh, rainbow and pink unicorns! They're my favouritest animals ever."


 What is your favourite book?
"My favourite book... well the kind of books I made is my favouritest books. Sometimes I make myself books. Yeah, sometimes. Yeah, pretty much."

What is your favourite TV show?
"My favourite tv show is Vampirina. This is the onlyest one ever. And I love my Mommy of course as well."

What is your favourite movie?
"I think I do like... Ooooh! I think... I don't know any long ones Mommy. Oh wait, is Nutcracker a movie? It's my favourites favourite ever of all.

What is your favourite song?
"MY favourite song is... um, I don't know any of my favourite songs. I think Vampirina maybe? OH! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is my favouritest because I love Mickey and Minnie Mouse! They're my most biggest fans!"


What is your favourite drink?
"My favourite drink is spoony... I mean uh, what are they called? Oh, smoothies, and milkshakes are my favourite. Oh. And soda."
What is your favourite snack?
"My favourite snacks is smushmallow sandwiches, and I like hot dogs and cotton candy and bubblegum aaaaand lollypops!"

Me:"So basically everything you eat at Grandma's house?"


What is your favourite dessert?
"What do you easily make Mommy?"

Me: "Um, I don't know"

"OOh Ice cream! Ice cream ice cream ice cream!"


What is your favourite dinner?
"OOh! That bacon soup I asked!

What is your favourite outfit?
"Huh? Oh, my ballerina outfit! Can I wear my ballerina outfit now?"

*Leaves the room, comes back shirtless, with her ballet dress half on*


What is your favourite game?
"Um, my favourite game is my cupcake game. And the finding game too."

What is your favourite toy?
"My Belle, because she's my special-est bear ever"

What is your favourite thing to do?
"My favourite thing to do is to have a lovely dinner somewhere at a restaurant with my whole family. Because I love my whole family, and I want to do something sweet for them!

Who is your best friend?
"My greatest best friend? I don't have a great best friend, I have a great cousin, I love her! She is cute and sometimes she has silly words, and sometimes I ask her silly things to her and she is sweet to me! And someday I want to see her again, and I want her to come to my birthday party. I love my cousin sooo much.

Oh, and Iliana. And my other cousin that does silly stuff."


What is your favourite thing to do outside?
"My favourite thing to do outside is make an ostical course, because I love an ostical course."

*She then demonstrated how she does an obstacle course*

What is your favourite Holiday?
"Christmas! And also Easter.

What do you like to take with you to bed at night?
"Belle, because she's my favourite. Shes the prettiest, cutest bear ever. She makes me laugh all the time. Sometimes. Not really. Because she is my cutest bear ever, that's why she makes me laugh, because she's cute every day!



Where is your favourite place to go?
"Oh! My favourite place to go is at sweet places where you get candy, and grocery stores to get, uhhhh, kind of bears, and some toys to get my favourite ones I see!

What is your favourite restaurant? 
"A beautiful one! who is big with brown glass! And beautiful tables with flowers in the middle, and the top."

Me: "Have you ever been to this restaurant?"

"No, but I was thinking of it!"

"Where do you like to go on vacation?
"Well, I like to go an adventures, and a plane to take me to a place with fireworks when its dark, and it can be a party there! With balloons and stuff for kids, and some stuff for big ones because kids like stuff!"

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"I want to be a 'ventest. The greatest 'ventest of all, what the kids have never seen!"

Me "Oookay. What do you do in that job?"

"Um, I actually make big lizards, of paper, and cut into the lizard and draw into the lizard, and then paint it green everywhere. And also, blue eyes."


What did you do on your birthday?
"On my 1st birthday?"

Me: "No silly, on your last birthday, when you turned 4"

"I had a unicorn birthday birthday because I likeded unicorns and it was a great one! and I had-ed a rainbow cake and I wanted more because it was so yummy, but i forgot to ask.

Is that everything you want to say?


"Well yeah, pretty much. Kind of. I don't know. I don't know what I'm talkin' about."

Meggy's 2016

Meggy's 2015

Meggy's 2014  (sadly we've lost the pictures to that one)


Comments

Popular Posts