Meggy's New Year Survey

The last three months have been awful and stressful with a few good moments thrown in. Unfortunately, blogging wasn't part of any of it. Even though it's 12+ days late, I finally sat Meggy down for her 2015 survey! And by sat down, I mean I followed her and asked these questions over the course of 3 days. Although she can talk now, she still doesn't exactly get the concept of the whole thing.


*****

Nicknames?
We are not allowed to call her Margaret. Every time we do so (when she's not in trouble) she says. "Nooo, I Meggy!"

How old are you?
"Two." Finally. 4 Months before she turns 3, she finally knows to say 2, and not 3. Then in April it will just confuse her again.

What is your favourite color?
"uhh, blue."

What is your favourite animal?
"Doggie! Dis doggie is my favourite color!" (talking about the doggie in her favourite ipad game)

What is your Favourite book?
When I asked this question, she shouted "Pictures!" then ran to find the joke book Rebecca gave Thomas last Christmas. Seriously, this is her favourite book right now - she looks at the pictures and tells me whats going on in them. 

What is your favourite TV show?
"I like... Daniel Tiger."

What is your favourite movie?
"I want Cin-a-lela. We watch it now Mom?"

What is your favourite song?
"I like Doc songs, Doc 'tuffins toys."

What is your favourite drink?
"Lemon-a!" (I have no clue why she said this. She almost never has lemonade, her preferred drinks being apple juice and milk.)

What is your favourite snack?
"A second, I'm playing. Mom, want to play with me?

What is your favourite dessert?
"Ummmm, I want de heart. I want to eat da tiny heart." (???)

What is your favourite outfit?
"Tutu!" What kind of tutu? "Ummm. Pink."

What is your favourite game?
"I waaaaant Lion King." Lion King? "Yeah, Lion King! Find it Mom, I want to play it!"

I have no idea what she's talking about. 

What is your favourite toy?
I asked this question as she was playing with her kitchen set, and made suggestions as to what toys she might like. She took to one "Yeah, cars! I LOVE to play cars! We play cars now Mom? I all done in da kitchen."

What is your favourite thing to do?
"MOOOOOOM, I want to PLAY!"

Who is your best friend?
"Daddy!

What is your favourite thing to do outside?
"I play balls! Big balls with Daddy, and tiny balls with Meggy, 

What is your favourite Holiday?
Meggy didn't really understand this question, but I think her fav was Christmas. She loved the presents, spending time with family, and playing with the manger scene. 

What do you like tot ake with you to bed at night?
"A Peso in dere, in my bed." (Peso is a character from Octonauts, and Aunty Rachel gave her a stuffed Peso for Hanukkah,

Where is your favourite place to go?
"I want to go to a house, with Mommy and Daddy, I love a-bentures too!"

"Where do you like to go oon vacation?
"I love Minnie Mouse! Like dat Minnie and Mickey! (pointing to my shirt)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"A Meggy!"

What did you do on your birthday?
"Happy birthday? No, no talk Mom. Want to play with me?"


*****


Comments

  1. what a character. she will get the hang of it. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts