So we brought Johnny home to live with us....

Meggy has really been enjoying having the cat in the house. She seems to think that he is her personal floor pillow - whenever he comes into the room where she is, she will lunge for his stomach, and lie on top of him. 



As I was loading the dishwasher this afternoon, I kept hearing Meggy cooing, and playing by herself. I didn't think anything of it, and kept loading the dishwasher, until I realized the cooing sounds we're coming from *behind* me. 



We've put Johnny's litter box, food and water in the spare room, because Meggy kept getting into the pantry very easily. It's easier for us to keep her from going into the spare room, but she found a loophole when I had the noise of the water distracting me!





I opened the door to the spare room, and found Meggy holding the water bowl, with cat food and spilled water all around her. Her pants were totally soaked. She's no dummy though! As SOON as she heard me open the door, she flung the bowl away, and scooted herself out of the room, as fast as she could. 





Once outside the door, she sat down and looked up at me, with a sweet smile. "Ehh? Ehhh!"

This kid. 





(Also, I think I was colorblind when I re-dressed her, after she spilt water all over her pants.)

Comments

Popular Posts