And the baby is a.....



We're so excited! Since a) my Christmas cards are going out late, and b) I'm not sure when I'm going to be sending them out, I just decided to make the announcement here.

We found out a while ago... at about 15 weeks, Thomas 'snuck' me into his hospital, and had some of the other techs scan me. Apparently the ultrasound was 'inconclusive' but Thomas had a sneaking suspicion as to whether it was a boy or girl. He wouldn't tell me, until a week later, when he snuck me in again, and he was all "Yep, that's what I thought." when the tech told us she thought it was a girl.

We went for the Official 19week ultrasound last week, and I think the tech was a bit disappointed when she said "I think it's a girl!" and Thomas and I were both nonchalant about it. :)


Flynn is happy to still be the only little boy in the house.

Comments

  1. you will have to let me know the name you pick out so I can make a blanket for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts