I'm lazy


I've done the dishes, made Doctor's appointments, written out a grocery list and planned 3 dinners, mixed up cookie dough, and I still feel lazy.

It's probably this whole still being in pajamas thing. I've been thinking lately that I probably shouldn't do that past noon. At least not until I have a kid I can blame it on.

I also need to sleep more. Last night was a 4-hour night, and while I've had worse, 5 1/2 has become about my normal. Meanwhile out-like-a-light Thomas is snoozing away, and I lie there thinking "I really need to wrote back to my grandmother..." but am too tired to get up and actually do it.

I remember when I was little, I knew of Moms who would wake up at 3am, do a load of laundry, bake cookies or something, go back to bed, and then wake up with their kids at 8. I do not exaggerate. My mother was more of the 'wake up to put the dog out' type of person. And she didn't wake up with us at 7:30 to make us breakfast. I think I got her genes in this matter, and not the productive ones that have probably been passed along to my best friend. The best friend who makes lunch for herself and her husband before they leave for school/work in the morning.

As I said. I'm lazy.


This is what I'd like to be doing.

Comments

Popular Posts