Yup, it's Monday.

Last night I had thought of the perfect blog post for today - upbeat, silly cheerful.

This morning after about 4 1/2 hours of sleep, I have forgotten my brilliant idea, and instead am hoping the sugar rush from my hot chocolate and cinnamon roll-flavoured cream of wheat will help me accomplish all I have to do today. Thomas was especially cuddly last night. So much so that every time I woke up, he'd roll over in his sleep, and I'd be squished into his shoulder. It was sweet and all, don't get me wrong, but have you ever attempted to spend your night squished up against someone's pine-smelling armpit?

Today, I have two goals - to finally figure out this health insurance thing, and to start our budget. Not in that order. The only problem is, I need to get into the bank's website to start the budget, and I cannot find the password/username combo ANYWHERE. Thomas swears he wrote it down and put it in our "important papers" box, but I cannot find that one paper. I've found the internet stuff, my expired password, his old school transcripts, but no bank things. All we have in the folder labled "Bank" is a receipt for when I closed out my account.

We still have a ways to go with this whole working together thing.

I started out this morning with such vigor - I got up, got dressed (sweatpants count as dressed in these parts), actually made the bed, did the dishes and ate breakfast. I turned on Josh Groban, with a Michael Buble cd for backup while I started my budgeting, and then it fell apart from there. I looked at health insurance stuff, but I'd really like to know how much money we actually have to spend on that stuff before I go and buy it, you know?

Perhaps I'll just write back to my grandmother (eek) or my missionary friend. But then I'd have to get either all polite.politically correct, or spiritual, respectively. Gah.

Happy Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts