Sometimes #1

Sometimes

It's hard for me to remember to be cheerful. I can remember to be happy, but the cheerfulness part always kills me. 

I'm reminded how much I love my husband when he leaves at 11pm to buy me ice cream. And I'm not even pregnant. :)

I feel self-conscious when I have to search for 36DD bras in any lingerie store. Seriously, it's embarrassing!

I am mildly dishonest when I direct people at work. I really don't know what sort of stuff is in the floral department. Other than flowers. 

I can't imagine a world without my Kindle. Seriously, I went 5 days without one when I cracked the screen, and it almost killed me!

I'm surprised that I still like wearing ribbons and bows, and other such girly things. 

I get a little too easily wrapped up in my own foolishness. 

I indulge in guilty pleasures like Gilmore Girls, Hulu, and donuts. The donuts are my husband's fault. 

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as when I spend my sunny days off with my husband. 


(ps - this is a linkup with this blog. It's so cute!)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts