Arin and Sarah's 3nd Annual Disney trip


Back in 2009 (I think) Arin and I went to Disney World as our high school graduation trip. We were silly and talking about boys the entire time, and it was wonderful.


We went back to Disney in 2016, and that trip was HARD. I had just suffered a miscarrage and Arin was watching her marriage implode. We both frequently broke down in tears (and Arin had morning sickness) but it was still good to be in this special place together.


And this trip? This trip was utter perfection. From getting to the airport 15 minutes early (after leaving 10min late, I still don't understand how that happened) to ending our trip on CLUB LEVEL, this trip with my bestie of 20+ years was amazing.


W also spent some time with this cutie, which was awesome.


Ack! Hyenas!

I always love time with my baby sis <3


Arin was Han Solo personified the entire trip, and demanded that I take her picture in a variety of scoundral-ish poses.


All in all, I am so very grateful to our husbands for giving us this time, Thomas especially for paying for the hotels, and Arin for being up for an adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts