Catherine is 8 months!


Such a sweet little girl. You'd never know from this big grin that she's in the midst of an awful cold!



Wren's latest trick is rolling over...


Getting up on her knees, and lunging to whatever she's trying to grab!


Thomas and I were talking in the kitchen, when we realized  the living room was veery quiet. I came around the corner, and found this sweet little scene. Meggy had dumped out some of Wren's snacks on the floor, and was 'helping' Wren eat, while helping herself.


Lately, this little girl is loving her Daddy so much! And of course, the only thing she wants to say is "da-da-da-da-da-da-dadadadada!"



Wren and I got to take a trip, just the two of us a few weeks ago, to see Arin and her family.


Our first stop on the 4 hour drive, was at the Moo Thru, which has AMAZING ice cream. I really enjoyed it, and I think little Wren enjoyed it too, 


I mean, she could have been faking it. But I don't think so.


It was so much fun, hanging out just the two of us! Wren was such a good little traveler, although she started getting really annoyed with the car seat towards the end of our trip. 



I love Rte 15, driving from VA to PA. It's so pretty all times of the year, and the weather was PERFECT this weekend. Sunny, low humidity, and we were surrounded by green green everywhere!


Wren was so good at traveling - she took really good naps, and played so well with Nigel and Minerva while we were at Arin's new apartment.


Hangin' with Aunty Arin!




 OH THE CUTENESS!



It was fun to spend time one-on-one with Wrenny-bird, but we were both happy to pick up Meggy. We all got Krispy Kreme on the way home, and Wren managed to snatch a piece of donut from under my nose. She was pretty pleased with herself! 


Those were Wren's big adventures this month! We're taking bets on how long it will take her to "officially" crawl, any takers? I'm guessing it'll be before Beka's wedding on the 6th. Meggy keeps telling me it will be "tomorrow, Mommy, she's gonna crawl tomorrow!"

Comments

Popular Posts