Two Months for our little bird!

Look at this sweet little girl, don't you want to just eat her up?


Wren is a baby of simple tastes. She likes to sleep. She likes to eat. She doesn't like dirty diapers, or missing her nap. She loves watching her sister sing and dance. Meggy does not like watching her cry.


The best part of waking up from 5 hours of broken sleep every morning, is the sweet smiles this kid gives me when she sees me. I'm still her favourite person, and I'm eating that up for as long as possible!! I know with a super fun daddy and big sister, it's not going to last long, but for now - I have the goods!


Wren loves loves loves music. She's already trying to sing along when I sing to her, with little grunts and coos. A few days ago, Meggy was watching the movie Enchanted, and singing along with the songs. She asked me to put Wren on her lap, and the next thing I knew, Wren was watching Meggy, and cooing along while Meggy sang! Vance Family Singers here we come!


Wren is such a smiley little baby. She has the sweetest little gummy smile, and it comes on instantaneously. It's amazing how fast she can go from grumpy to happy - when I'm changing her diaper for instance.


Wren was 11lbs when we went for her 2 month checkup, and she's fitting into 0-3, and smaller 3 month clothing. Thomas and I both think she's a little longer than Meggy was at this age, in her legs and arms.


Speaking of the big sister, here she is. Wherever Wren is, Meggy is not far behind. She takes her role as a big sister VERY seriously, even if it's just drinking juice while watching her sister take picture.

Comments

Popular Posts