Baby Registry!

After agonizing over this thing WAY more than I did our wedding registry  I'm just saying heck to it, and posting our registries.

Why are there two you may ask? That's a good question. I was just planning on having an Amazon one, with things found both online and in-stores. However, I was informed by a co-worker that if I didn't go into a store and scan items into the little machine, it didn't count.

What Tammy doesn't know doesn't hurt her - I didn't actually go into Target, but I made sure that everything I added to my Target list can be found in the stores, as well as online. I think it's a pretty good compromise!

I would also like to mention a very important fact. I have tried to make these registries simple to look through, and with stuff that'd fit all price ranges. However, I am fine with similar objects, or things that aren't quite what I posted. I don't care if I'm given a $10 blanket or a $50 one, and I don't really think a baby does either. :)




Here is the Amazon Registry (Which, incidentally also has most of the Target stuff on it):

http://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/21TNLX7ATGQPL

And here is the Target one:

https://www-secure.target.com/RegistryFindListCmd?registryType=BB&hostName=www-secure.target.com&jsRequest=true&catalogId=10051&status=completePageLink&cumulativeTime=-1&listId=obmxWKP49jmmvoEkyrvzXw&langId=-1&type=BB&segmentGrpName=K&pageName=GiftRegistryMyItemsListView&listType=BB&storeId=10151&userAgent=Mozilla%2F5.0+(Windows+NT+6.1%3B+WOW64)+AppleWebKit%2F537.17+(KHTML%2C+like+Gecko)+Chrome%2F24.0.1312.57+Safari%2F537.17&JSESSIONID=0000u9evDRXGRkVUr5RQcsH_Dn8%3A01m3010

Sorry for the long link, I can't figure out how to post a shorter one.

There you have it folks! If you can't tell, (or for some reason, if you've never met me before) we love anything Disney, especially Winnie the Pooh, and Mickey/Minnie Mouse stuff. And hopefully the baby will as well. :)

Comments

Popular Posts