Happy Valentine's Day

I haven't been updating because I was waiting for something positive to happen, so that I don't completely make this a blog of rantings and fristrations.

Hence the month+ hiatus. There's just nothing to be positive about in these cold, dark, dank, months. Except for the occasional new piece of clothing, dinners made by my husband, and the very few mornings my cat is actually sweet.

However, Valentine's day is upon us, and that means that we just have two more months of misery before birds start chirping, the grass (what little of it we have) starts getting greener, and those famous cherry trees in Washington look all pretty.

Thomas has been planning tonight for about 2 months now. All I know is that he's making dinner, and I'm supposed to get out of the house for a couple hours while he gets everything set up. I got him a cool present - I found a book of Disney piano solos on Amazon. It was quite the debacle between that, and a disney princess songbook. I figured that since this is a gift for HIM however, that I should get the thing that he would benefit from. I hope he likes it! I know he's been debating about what he's going to get me for a while, but I have no idea what it might be. :) 

Life is going well. Thomas is of course, doing well at school, and at clinical's. I think work is going well - our co-manager has been giving me more fun assignments. The biggest issue I have is closing each night, but I'm trying to deal. Trying. Poor Thomas has to put up with me trying, and I'm afraid that's not too easy for him. He's being a great husband, and sticking in there, even when I'm pretty sure he wants to tear my hair out. :)

Ok, I have an episode of Gilmore Girls to watch before I head out for the day. Happy Valentine's day to you all!


Comments

Popular Posts