Meggy's 2018 in Review


How old are you?
"Five and a half"

Nicknames?
"What's a nickname? I'm confused."

What is your favourite color?
"Rainbow! Because I like all of the prettiest colors, and I don't know which one to choose."

What is your favourite animal?
"Unicorns, I like that they do magic and eat candy just like me, because I love candy. And also because they're rainbow, like my favourite color."

 What is your favourite book?
"Um, Berenstain Bears! I love Berenstain Bears."

What is your favourite TV show?
"Vampirina! Elena of Avalor, and Fancy Nancy."

Basically if it's on Disney Jr, she loves it. 

What is your favourite movie?
"Aurora, even if I haven't actually watched it. But I know it because of the story. Also the new Incredibles."

What is your favourite song?
"My favourite song? Gethsemane."

What is your favourite drink?
 "There's two, ummm strawberry hot chocolate and strawberry milk."

What is your favourite snack?
"Candy!"

What is your favourite dessert?
"Dessert?! Candy!!!"

What is your favourite dinner?
"Cereal. At least that's my favourite food. My favorite dinner is tomato sauce chicken."

She means orange chicken :)

What is your favourite outfit?
"My Aurora dress! And also my blue Christmas dress that looks like snowflakes."

What is your favourite game?
"Everything on my tablet! And also Daddy's game we got him for his birthday. 

What is your favourite toy?
"Winnie the pooh, because he always makes me happy. And also Belle, but mostly Pooh."

What is your favourite thing to do?
"My favourite thing to do is to go on adventures in nature!"

Who is your best friend?
"My bestest friends - every single one! Even the ones at the play place, even though sometimes I lose them. "

She's serious - everyone who meets Meggy, immediately becomes her bestest friend. She's amazing!

What is your favourite thing to do outside?
"That is to play ball with my little sister Wren!"

What is your favourite Holiday?
"Halloween and Christmas are my favorites! And Valentines day because I like to show love to my family.... but mostly Christmas and Halloween because CANDY and PRESENTS!"

What do you like to take with you to bed at night?
"Ummm, Belle or Winnie the Pooh, but if they're lost I snuggle with none. And then I find them."

Where is your favourite place to go?
"Jump and the play place!"

What is your favourite restaurant? 
"Chick 'el lay, (how Meggy says Chickfila) and also I don't know the name of it.... hm, let me think, what's it called.... oh my gosh, it's so hard to think... Shusi!"

Meggy mixes up the sh sound in sushi, which is the greatest thing ever and I love it.

Also she's started stealing my california rolls.

Where do you like to go on vacation?
"On a a-cation?! Disney World and the beach! IF there's no crabs at the beach."

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Mmm. A unicorn, and I want to dress up as every animal. And also everything. I like everything."

What did you do on your birthday?
"I had a bunny party! With a bunny pinata, and I'd never done a pinata before! And also the bunny poop... yeah, it did not taste good. I do not like chocolate raisins. I forgot everything else."

Is that everything you want to say?

"Hm. *shrug* Maybe tell them my favorite thing to do in the rain? It's to splash in puddles aaaand also to drink the rain."

Me: "Ew."

Meggy: "If I can. And also splash in puddles big enough for my head heady head."



Meggy's bunny birthday party

Watching Disney Junior LIVE with Mommy


Always so Fancy

Our beach vacation


Dressing as Vampirina for Halloween! (Don't worry, Wren was actually thrilled, but she didn't want to stop for the picture)

a Meggy selfie

Reading with Darcy

The first snow of the year!




Meggy's 2014  - sadly, we've lost the pictures to this one

Comments

Popular Posts