Halloween 2014

Meggy and I had a blast this Halloween!


We started the festivities Thursday night when Thomas, Margaret and I went out with my Mom and Dad an Rachel for Chinese food. Growing up my mom didn't really do Halloween, so instead, we would go out for Chinese, and turn off the house lights. A lot of us were going to be out if town Friday however,so we did it a night early. I dressed Meggy up in her pumpkin costume, so that everyone could see how cute she was! She lasted about halfway through dinner, then took it off for the fried rice.

 

Friday, Meggy and I drove down to Radford, to stay with our friends. People that we had known from church have an epic Halloween party every year, and we had been invited! Thomas was on-call at the hospital, so he had to stay home.
Drinking juice from a Little Mermaid cup at the party. That cup only left her side when she went trick-or-treating. 
Iliana panda bear with her Cinderella cup!

 It ended up raining a LOT, so we stayed indoors most of the night, but ended up venturing out about 7 pm. Iliana and Meggy were some of the littlest trick-or-treaters I saw out, and were met at doors with lots of "Awww!"s and "Well isn't that the cutest thing?!" I think it's safe to say. They were a hit!



Because of the fog and rain, I didn't get very many good photos, but let me assure you that our little pumpkin was the cutest pumpkin I saw that night. After they came in and got warm, Meggy and Ily and Sophie had fun eating a little chocolate, and bouncing on the furniture. 

Meggy's first Kitkat!

Silly friends!


Our little girls crashed hard that  night, but I think they had a blast. Iliana's mommy and I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning doing a lot of catching up. I'm so glad we have such good friends, even if they live a ways away. 

Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhiuse together - their favourite!

We had a fun weekend - Thomas came down Saturday and helped put in a new water heart at our friends house, and then went to caulk the tub at our old house. We all went home Sunday, are me with little sleep, a bunch of fun memories. 

Comments

Popular Posts