The big 1 0

Ten months! Say it isn't so! I'm not ready for my baby to be so big! 



Margaret is growing so fast! It's hard to keep track of all the new things she does day to day, but here's the list of everything lately:



After working on it FORVER, Meggy can wave! Both to "hello" and "bye-bye" and the cat. The cutest is when she's waving at whoever is downstairs when she goes up for a nap. Even if it's just me taking her up when Thomas is at work, she waves bye-bye. SO cute!



Laughing. Meggy is so smily these past two months, but she's starting to laugh at a lot of things. The best is when she does something that makes me laugh, and then she starts laughing because I'm laughing. She loves tugging on things,especially when the cat is at the other end of the paper/shoestring/cardboard box. She thinks it is hilarious when Johnny tries to tug something away from her. Until he scratches her. 



Cruising. This little girl is the MASTER of cruising. Meggy can stay upright as long as she's got one hand to hold something with. She's not far away from walking, yikes!



Hugs. Only when SHE wants to of course, but this baby girl gives the sweetest little hugs and cuddles!



Babbling is starting to sound more like talking! She's got "Mamama" down for when she wants me (but she won't say it if I'm already doing what she wants) and we just heard "Dada" a few days ago! We have also heard her say "hi" and "no", but I'm not convinced she actually knows what she's saying. She is also a very good meower, and likes to speak to Johnny as often as possible.



Dancing, dancing, dancing! Anytime she hears music, from hymns to pop, she is wiggling those hips and waving her arms! It's truly adorable



Margaret is SUCH a good eater! She really likes: cooked tomatoes, carrots(puréed, cooked, or she'll gnaw on a raw one), freeze-dried yogurt drops, and bread. She's not big on spice or sweet yet, so everything is pretty bland - except tomato sauce. She'll eat that stuff even if I think it's too spicy. This is a good thing, since I can't stand cooked tomatoes. I now have someone who will eat them for me, yay!



And last, she can crawl up the stairs. She's actually prett good about crawling down as well, but we don't push it. I'll let her play on the first three stairs if I'm around, because I think it's good for her to get as comfortable with them as she can. When I can't watch her though, that gate goes up! She's ok with the gate, unless Mommy or Daddy are on the other side, away from her. Then come the waterworks. 


That's all I can think of at the moment. We love our little girl SO much! It's hard to believe she is going to be a whole year old in two months.... But at the same time, we can barely remember life without her! 




Comments

Popular Posts