Thankful for...

This:


I was able to make bread on Sunday. Do you know how long it's been since I made bread?! It's never happened without a bread machine, until now. It wasn't the best tasting homemade bread, but still. It made me happy.


This is our new tv stand. It's an old desk given to us by the lady whose porch Thomas is building. The monitor is a gift from my parents for our anniversary, and the blu-ray player is a gift from Thomas' parents for Christmas. The pictures and candles are ours though. ;)

The only problem with this set-up is the fact that I have no idea where the Christmas tree will be going this year. I'm thinking about putting it in the middle of the room, where everyone will run into it.

Comments

  1. I really like that, Sarah! If you want, I can come out in December and completaly re-organize your apartment so you have more space. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what Rachel says. :)
    And until then, I say Operation Christmas Obstacle Course should be a go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts