It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


If I look really tired in this one, it's because I really am. But anyway - we finally decorated our tree!


Thomas is always so much better at facial expressions than I. 


Our sweet manger scene. 


"O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree, how lovely are your branches..."


One of my favourite ornaments. :)


Thomas picked these ones out. I think the design is so pretty - it gets a bit lost in our all-white tree though. 


Baby pooh. 


Our First Christmas! We need a different picture, but the one from our wedding announcements is working for now. 


Mom got this one for me on serious Hallmark sale a few years ago. I remembered seeing it on a friend's tree when I was little - it debuted in 1997!


This is where the battery died out. But I'm so happy to have gotten what I did - thankfully we have a few 'first tree' pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts