Wren's 2019 in Review



Nicknames?
Wrenny.

Me "Is that it? Do we call you anything else?"

Caf-winn Hope.

How old are you?
*Holds up three fingers*

What is your favourite color?
Pink.

What is your favourite animal?
Mmmm, I do like unicorns. See? I have unicorn slippers! And I like kitty cats, but I have unicorn animals slippers right here on my toes.

 What is your favourite book?
*thinking* Mmm. Toy Story

What is your favourite TV show?
Frozen!

What is your favourite movie?
Star Wars. It's da best! Dark Bader and Storm twoopers
 Meggy "Don't you like the good guys?"
I DO like the good guys. But I like the Storm twoopers.

What is your favourite song?
Frozen - *bursts into song* Let it go! Let it go!

What is your favourite drink?
Apple Juice

What is your favourite snack?
Dese! (little japanese panda snacks)

What is your favourite dessert?
Um, Ice cream! Strawberry.

What is your favourite dinner?
Me and a sandwich.
Meggy "Sandwich?"
Yeeees, I like sandwich!
Meggy "She doesn't eat sandwiches."
I yike a roll-up at yunch.
Waffles for breakfast. And pineapple and peach!

What is your favourite outfit?
Belle dresses, with pink hair. I like elsa and anna braids!

What is your favourite game?
Ummmm, Elsa!

What is your favourite toy?
Elsa Elsa Elsa! Anna Anna Anna!

What is your favourite thing to do?
To play with my sister!

Who is your best friend?
Dis is my best friend, Megsy! My sister, my sister, you are my best sister, best sister, best sister IS. MY. SISterrrrrrrr!!!

What is your favourite thing to do outside?
To play!On da playground!

What is your favourite Holiday?
I like Christmas, getting Santa presents!

What do you like to take with you to bed at night?
Um, Elsa and Anna and my water bottle and a snack.

Me "You take a snack with you to bed?!"

Where is your favourite place to go?
Trader JOES!

What is your favourite restaurant? 
Um, At.... da pizza restaurant!!

Where do you like to go on vacation?
I like to go to DISNEY WORLD! And also fireworks. 

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Megsy! And also Daddy and Mommy and Wrenny. I'm gonna turn into Mommy and Megsy and Daddy and everyone!

What did you do on your birthday?
Eat a cake! Disney World Disney World DIS. NEY. WOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!!

Is that everything you want to say?
MMMm YES!
Is it Meggy's turn?



Comments

Popular Posts