The adorable faces of my daughter

If I've said it once, I'll say it again - Margaret has quite the personality. She's always making us laught with her silly faces, or spunky attitude. She still doesn't know how to say "no" and mean it, which we of course, love! I thought I'd show you some of her funny faces that I managed to catch this week. Usually it's pretty hard to do, as soon as she realizes that we're taking pictures of her, she turns so we can't see her, or will stop altogether. She likes to be the one in control.


Forgive the messy mirror, but this is Meggy's most recent favourite pasttime. She never really noticed the mirror when she was a little baby, and you can tell that she's always known she is looking at herself. However, she all of a sudden realized that she can make silly faces, AND look at herself making them! It's hilarious to watch, and she likes to pull me and Thomas in as well. We will make a silly face in the mirror, and then she has to turn us around, to make sure we really are making those silly faces. It cracks me up every time. 


Meggy has always found it fun to stick her tongue out, something we will have to watch out for when she gets older!! For now, she just funds it silly. Especially when we do it back to her. 

I don't know what kind of face she's making here!

Standing on her head. I don't know what compelled her to do so a few days ago, but she can't get a ought of it lately! I had to laugh when she did so this afternoon, and she caught me taking pictures. When she realized that I was snapping pictures, she lifted both hands off the floor, and waved at me! It just about killed me, I was rolling on the floor laughing. 


Something else Meggy has always been, fiercely independent. Ever since she taught herself how to use a fork and spoon, she has insisted on feeding herself. It doesn't matter what it is, if it's in front of her, she wants to do it herself. 

Also, Meggy loves yogurt. 


So there you go. She's a silly girl, and we absolutely adore her. Margaret lights up our lives in ways I couldn't even have imagined before she came along! I'm so blessed to have this sweet little girl in my life, and watch her grow up before my very eyes. 







Comments

Popular Posts