Teddy bears


If there is one thing Meggy loves, it is a stuffed animal. She loves giving them hugs, carrying them around, dancing with them, and each one gets special care. 




I love watching her interact with her animals. She doesn't really play with other kids yet - she's still at the parallel play stage - but she makes sure that her animals enjoy the same fun she does! 


She reminds me of myself! I remember playing with dolls a lot when I was older, but it know I played with my stuffed animals a lot as a little little girl. They all had different names (or everyone had the same name, depending on the day), and different personalities. I know Meggy can't think in that much detail yet, but every time I watch her interact with her animals, I see HER personality developing!



Already I can see that Meggy is going to be a sweet, caring individual. And she is (usually) so careful and gentil with her animals, I know she's going to make an awesome big sister, sometime in the far, FAR future!


See that hint of mischief in her eyes? Yeah, it's coming out more and more these days. I'm a little sad to see my baby girl fading away, but this vibrant toddler is coming to take her place! 



Comments

Popular Posts